Monday, April 28, 2008

Come Visit and Swim . . .


I'm serious.

Come and visit.

Come and visit us and swim in our rat infested pool.

Ignore that last comment.

It really is lovely here.

Especially if you like small, furry mammals.

Ignore that one as well.

Please.

Here are some of the nicer things that we see everyday. . . .


We have several trees in our garden with this flower.

Any guesses?

Cannot find it in my books.
And I work in a book store.
Suggestions welcome.


As the blooms fade, long bean pods appear.
It's interesting to watch.
I don't get out much.

Help.

The winner gets a round of applause, adoration, a seat and . . .

an imported beer.

With a bull on it.


This flower is from a small, standard hibiscus tree.

From Home Despot.
Ooops, I meant Home Depot.

No prizes for this one.

Love you all,

Myrtle x





1 comment:

Aiyana said...

Hi,
A friend of yours, who signed her name as Echinacea, visited my blog and asked if I would help you ID your mystery tree. Well, I'm stumped. I have never seen anything like it before. I'm wondering if it has actually some type of bush that has grown into a tree over years. The leaves and flower are unlike Prosopis or Desert Willow. I'm thinking it may be some type of Acacia. If you ever find out--be sure and post--I'm really curious.
Another Arizona blogger,
Aiyana