Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am back

Hello.

Summer is a busy time - there is still so much to do, but accompanied with children.

Bored children. Often hungry children. Children, whose internal radar knows instinctively when they are at precisely the furthest point from any sort of civilized toilet. (My girls are persistently aghast at the thought of using a bush for cover).

Bless them.

They went back to school yesterday.

Bliss.

I have been doing some research for a tea project.

High quality, whole leaf tea is delicious, restorative and healthy.

Tea - black, white, green, oolongs etc, all come from the same plant - Camellia sinensis.

It was one of China's greatest secrets for hundreds of years.

I have much more to say about tea - hope I don't bore you all too much .

It's good to be back.

Myrtle. x x x






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have you back!

Carol Michel said...

Welcome back. I love tea, and in particular am very fond of iced green tea, a particular kind that Starbucks sells. I look forward to hearing more about your tea project.

Anonymous said...

we missed you!

nolanusa

Unknown said...

Welcome back... I can't wait to hear more about your tea project, as I am a fellow tea lover. :)

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back. I was getting a little worried.
ltf