Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't Do Dishes



Little One has a little friend.

She sometimes goes to the friend's house after school.

Little Friend is very nice and very sporty.

Her parents are very busy.

Anything that saves time is welcome.

So.

They don't use plates.

They don't use bowls.

They don't use plastic or paper plates or bowls.

The children eat everything out of small, plastic bags.

Snacks. Ok. 

Chips. Ok. 

Popcorn. Ok.

But, tortillas with salsa?

Is that ok?

I asked Little One if they ate their dinners out of bags.

She wasn't sure.

Just think of it.

Roast chicken and mashed potato in a bag. 

Lasagne in a bag.

Pea soup in a bag. 

Tuna salad in a bag. 

Scrambled eggs . . .

Why didn't someone think of this before?

Besides NASA.


I know I am old fashioned. 

I don't like to use my mobile phone whilst driving.

And I like plates, forks, knives, and napkins. 



No comments: