Friday, July 14, 2006

A Fabulous Day

Don't you wish you could do this? Maybe you can. "Honey, I am just popping out to the garage to create some incredible sculpture from a rock I found lying around the garden".

Oh well. This was just one of the pieces on show at Trelissick, near Truro. It is one of those gardens one takes for granted because it has been here forever.

It has been a fabulous day.

Here is another one, I whipped up earlier.

I wanted to take this one home, but it wouldn't fit into my handbag.


Mother and daughter. Ahhhh.

My dream man.

Cool socks. Bart rocks.

Hope you enjoyed our hedonistic foray into the cultural and visual pleasures of sculpture gardens and cartoon celebrity textiles.

If the sun is shining, get outside. It feels so good.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love those socks. Bart really does rock!! hehe. That was a fun day. xxxx