Friday, July 07, 2006

Hot and Sticky



This is a delayed dedication to my baby brother/birthday boy in Arizona, where it is truly hot and sticky.

This is a photo of a painting a friend has recently done, with America in July on her mind.
Thanks Marilyn. x

Have been away to Hampton Court Flower Show - where it is also very hot and sticky. And crowded. Got to see friends and show gardens, drink gin and visit lots of stalls of incredible, colourful, strange and wonderful plants. Although I was asked a few times to refrain from breathing and drooling on a couple of rare specimens, getting up close is half the fun. I love the atmosphere and had a great time. Thanks to Alistair for the ticket.

My photos from the show are disappointing, but will post a few soon, regardless. Please bear with my amateur talents.

This evening, I am out to dinner. . .


No comments: