Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gone with the Wind



Here is Gone with the Wind, she is a sweet boat belonging to Robin. Today we sailed from Falmouth up Carrick Roads, past Trelissick Gardens, Tregothnan Estate as well as the King Harry Ferry, before stopping at Smugglers' Cottage. I am no sailor, but still managed to have a silly grin on my face for most of the day. Sailing in these beautiful, quiet waters is great fun.


I didn't do any gardening today, but I did get this picture of a beautiful rambling rose at the pub.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as this was posted on my birthday, you were no doubt at the pub hoisting one in my honour. Judging from the "unconventional" angle of your rambling rose photograph, shall we assume that photo was snapped after your trip to the pub?

Enjoyed your plantish musings and especially the beautiful photos!