Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summer

Summer is here. It has been a gorgeous day. Little One got to splash.

We have more new residents at the frogpool - two gorgeous damselflies.


Spent the day in the garden, playing with plants, whilst Little One lounged in the paddling pool. At one point, she looked up and asked, with an incredulous look, 'Mummy, is that really your idea of fun?'

When I smiled and said 'yes', she just shook her head . . .. . .
.

Leycesteria formosa, Pheasantberry, looking gorgeous in the sunlight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Your blog and your photos are beautiful.

Coming from a plant-hater.

I know someone who likes flowers. I will send her here.

ltf

Myrtle Luma said...

Thanks, I think.

Did a plant hurt you when you were a child?

Try to forgive them - I am sure they didn't mean it.

x